- Effectiveness - 6/106/10
- Money Back Guarantee - /10/10
- Customer Service - 4.5/104.5/10
- Company Appearance - 3.5/103.5/10
Mo Butta Review Summary
The Mo Butta cream may be one of the least expensive booty creams on the market, but one has to wonder if this is because it simply doesn’t work. Since there is no return policy or guarantee, it’s probably better to put the money toward a product that offers a little more peace of mind.
Mo Butta is the perfect blend of natural oils and herbs from all over the world that are delicately hand mixed to give women the luscious booties of their dreams in a matter of weeks. Or at least that’s what their website says, but what’s the truth? We’ve filtered through tons of Mo Butta Cream reviews to find out, and here’s what we found!
First, the fact that the Mo Butta buttocks cream is handmade does bring about some suspicion. So is the founder making it on her kitchen table, perhaps while enjoying a freshly delivered pizza? Or does she meticulously craft each jar of the booty enhancement cream with complete sanitation in mind? Who knows?
Actually, there’s not much that is known about the Mo Butta buttocks cream: Even the ingredients aren’t fully listed anywhere. All that is identified via the Mo Butta blog is that it does contain Maca Root – which is promising – as well as some Flaxseed Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Black Cohosh Extract, and Pure Cocoa Butter (commonly used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks). Even though the ingredients are vague, Mo Butta does make it clear that a celebrity uses their cream. And by celebrity they mean Deelishis from the Flavor of Love 2 reality show.
Does Mo Butta Work? The Mo Butta Cream Reviews Say….
In short, the Mo Butta cream reviews on third-party websites are mainly negative. Several people say they used the booty enhancement cream exactly as directed and didn’t notice any changes. They complained that the Mo Butta cream was grainy and oily; although they do give it props for it’s fresh smell. A few users rave about the results they experienced, even likening them to butt injections – oh wait, that one was posted by the owner of the product. For real. That being said, the Mo Butta cream before and after photos seen on their website appear to be legitimate, and there is no promise of compensation for sharing them, so that’s a plus.
- The Mo Butta buttocks cream owner is active on her blog and personally responds to customers.
- The booty enhancement cream is supposedly all natural, although the full ingredient list is a mystery.
- The price is substantially lower than its competition.
- The brand sells a full line of products, including shampoos and soaps, so it leaves one wondering if they are really experts in booty enhancement products.
- The Mo Butta cream has to be applied twice per day – with each application being rubbed in for two full minutes – in order for it to work.
- It is not clear if the item is created in sterile conditions.
- All sales are final.