Does Maxi Curves Work?
- Effectiveness - 4.5/104.5/10
- Money Back Guarantee - 10/1010/10
- Customer Service - 4/104/10
- Company Appearance - 6.5/106.5/10
Maxi Curves Reviews
Since Maxi Curve does offer a 100% money-back guarantee, it’s not a complete risk to give the cream a try. However, it is important to realize that the product is absolutely not all natural, some of the chemicals are considered unsafe (depending who is talked to), and there is, in fact, no doctor recommending it.
Maxi Curve claims to offer the most advanced butt enhancement cream on the market. They proudly proclaim it is doctor recommended and so potent that it could be considered nutraceutical grade. Their 100% safe and natural booty cream will stimulate the cells of the muscles and tissues found in the butt to make them grow to the user’s dream size and firmness level.
There are just a few problems with their statements. First, the Maxi Curve cream website never mentions the name of an actual doctor; they merely have the marketing line on the homepage with nothing to back it up. Okay, fine, that can be overlooked, just as long as the butt enhancement cream can backup the rest of their claims.
Unfortunately, that’s not the case either. Beyond the lack of positive Maxi Curve Reviews, maxi curve cream website is adamant that their formula is completely safe and natural; however, when the ingredient list is viewed, there are over 40 different components – about half of which are unpronounceable. A quick Google search reveals that several of these so-called natural ingredients are actually chemicals that may or may not be toxic.
So what is their main ingredient? Water, followed by several types of alcohols and oils. Sounds impressive, right? Not really. And with the exception of the small amount of collagen and rose hip seed oil, none of the ingredients are well known for their butt enhancing capabilities.
Does Maxi Curve Work?
It’s impossible to say. There are no Maxi Curve reviews anywhere on the World Wide Web besides on the actual Maxi Curve website. And everyone knows to consider those with a grain of salt because the company is in complete control of what they say. So either no one is buying the booty cream, no one cares enough about their results to say anything, or Maxi Curve has done some serious reputation management.
- According to their own website, the Maxi Curve cream can create a bigger, rounder behind.
- They do have an excellent return policy: As long as it’s within 90 days of the purchase, it can be sent back for a full refund, no questions asked.
- The butt enhancement cream is made in a legit facility in America.
- Several of the ingredients are chemicals and may be toxic.
- There are no third-party Maxi Curve cream reviews to be found.
- If customer service needs to be contacted, it must be through email or an online contact form.