There’s no point in mincing words – cellulite is embarrassing. No woman is proud of having cellulite. No woman wants to wear a bikini that showcases her cellulite. It’s simply not pleasant, and you can’t feel as beautiful and sexy as you are when you have cellulite. I have yet to meet a woman who hasn’t asked at one point or another how to get rid of cellulite.
The good and bad news is you’re not alone. About 9 out of 10 women have cellulite. Thanks to its prevalence, we’ve learned quite a bit about cellulite over the years, including discovering some highly effective ways to treat the problem and get rid of cellulite once and for all.
So, if you’re wondering how to get rid of cellulite, read these simple tips:
- Try skin brushing—Dry skin brushing can stimulate the skin and make it soft and beautiful. By using a long handled, natural bristled skin brush, you can improve lymphatic flow to the targeted area, helping to flush toxins out of the body and improving elasticity and health in your skin. Note: it can take time for you to get used to skin brushing, so if it’s uncomfortable at first, take it slow and you’ll adapt over time with a gentler stroke.
- Massage targeted areas with olive and juniper oils—Massaging cellulite-laden areas is a great way to increase circulation to the areas which helps diminish cellulite and improve overall skin health. Experts recommend massaging the skin effected by cellulite with a mixture of olive oil and juniper oil, ideally a few times a week after exercising.
- Take your vitamins—Increasing your intake of certain key vitamins can help you in your fight against lumpy cellulite. Vitamin A, for example, increases the production of collagen, helping strengthen your skin. Vitamin E, on the other hand, is rich in antioxidants, so it flushes out the toxins to improve skin health while also increasing oxygen flow to the skin to help flush away the fat.
- Do targeted butt exercises—The more toned and muscular your body is, the less cellulite there will be. That’s why it’s important for you to focus on building muscle in your butt where cellulite often thrives. By doing targeted butt exercises on a regular basis, you can firm up your buttocks and drive cellulite out. Some effective butt exercises include squats, lunges, hill sprints, and hip lifts.
- Use a butt enhancement cream with skin smoothing ingredients—While butt enhancement creams can help you get a bigger butt, it’s important to make sure that the cream you use also contains ingredients that contribute to overall skin health. The best butt enhancement creams are loaded with natural ingredients that fight cellulite and stretch marks.
Have a question about how to get rid of cellulite? Leave a comment below!