Does Glutimax Work?
- Effectiveness - 7/107/10
- Money Back Guarantee - /10/10
- Customer Service - 7.5/107.5/10
- Company Appearance - 5/105/10
Glutimax Cream Reviews
Simply put, the product appears to be a giant waste of money. Very few people have actually experienced an increase in their booty size, which is no surprise based on the ingredient list. Since no return policy is mentioned (even though the site says the Glutimax cream is guaranteed), and the company is still living in the past, it’s best to just skip this product in its entirety.
Glutimax cream has been around since 2007, and they claim to be not only the industry leader in the booty cream world, but also the founder. But is older really better when it comes to a buttocks cream? Probably not. Science is always changing, and new plants and their benefits are being discovered every day. So what exactly does Glutimax have to offer?
Even though the Glutimax cream is all-natural, the majority of the ingredients it contains are strictly for cosmetics. The first two ingredients are aloe and water, which obviously won’t do much for actually increasing the butt’s size. Much further down in the ingredient list some promising components can be found, such as Saw Palmetto, Maca Root, and Don Quai, but it’s hard to believe there is even enough of these powerful elements to make a difference.
Does Glutimax Work?
So when it comes down to it, does the self-proclaimed booty cream founder really have the best product? Not according to the Glutimax reviews. The negative comments far outweigh the good, and even the ones that believe it work say they have been using the buttocks cream for several years. The customers do admit the product gives them softer skin, but that’s about it. Another huge complaint is the small size of the bottle (it’s only two ounces) for the price.
Upon examining the instructions of the product, it’s really no surprise that the Glutimax results are not what would be expected from a company who has been in the game for so long. First, the Glutimax cream has to be shaken thoroughly before use. Who thinks to shake a jar of cream? Nobody. Secondly, the instructions say to apply the product twice per day after bathing for noticeable results. Do most people take two baths per day? Probably not.
- The ingredients are all natural and safe to use.
- Glutimax cream is made in the USA.
- Some people have seen results after continued usage.
- Based on the ingredients, it is likely to soften the skin.
- There is no return policy anywhere on the Glutimax website.
- Their site never mentions anything about FDA-approved facilities, which could mean the booty cream is made in someone’s garage.
- To get results, the product says to shake well and use twice per day after bathing, which is not practical.
- The small jar size is a poor value.