What you put into body is considered by most as the single-handed most important part of your lifestyle. It determines how your body functions at a very basic level, and can even effect how you think. That’s why it’s completely natural to ask what foods make your buttocks bigger naturally, and that’s why we decided to break down exactly how, why, and what foods will help you get a bigger butt.
If you want to change any part of your body, it’s no secret that a combination of diet, exercise, and supplementation is the most popular way to do it. If you’re willing to put in the work, you can get the body of your dreams, but first you have to let go of the “miracle solution” nightmare.
We all would love to believe that there’s some miracle solution that requires no time, no money, no effort, no recovery, etc. but that unfortunately is not the case; so it’s a lot more productive to look for the most convenient and healthiest way to achieve your goals, even when your goal is to get a bigger butt.
The Triangle of ‘Getting a Bigger Booty’ Success
There’s a lot of information about how to make your buttocks bigger naturally out there. I want to make sure that as a trusted resource, I give you the safest and most accurate methods. That’s why I am committed to the triangle of success. There are three points to the triangle:
- Smart Foods: Eating for your body chemistry.
- Carb, Fat, and Protein Balance: Give your body what it needs.
- Fitness and Supplementation: Create space for your body to change.
Below, we’re going to outline each option, and give you the opportunity to grow your butt without surgery, gimmicks, or unhealthy side effects.
Smart Foods to Grow Your Buttocks Naturally
Smart foods are what I call foods that work with your body chemistry to balance your hormones, prepare your body to change, and tell your body to cooperate with you. It’s not as complicated as it sounds; different foods have uncanny abilities to change your body.
READ: How Hormones Affect Your Body Shape
The following foods help balance your hormones to promote fat storage in your butt and hips instead of other places.
Hormone Balancing Foods for Women:
- Soybeans and Soybean Products
- Seeds in General (Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds)
- Beans and Legumes
- Dried Apricots, Dates, Prunes
- Foods Rich in Vitamin C (Oranges, Kiwi, Tomatos, Peaches)
- Beef (For health, we recommend Grass Fed or Organic)
- Fish (Salmon)
- Reishi Mushrooms
Carb, Fat, Protein Balance
A well balanced diet is the only way to achieve the success that you’re looking for. Carbs, fat, and proteins all have different functions and without the correct balance you’re asking for a dis-proportioned body.
Carbs, proteins, and fats all have their place and purpose in the body. If you balance them well and workout, your results are unstoppable.
Below we’ve outlined why they’re each important:
- Carbs (Carbohydrates): Carb has two main functions in your body. First, they help keep you energized. This is important if you’re working out especially. Secondly, they aid in digestion and keep you regularly. Carbs are found in vegetables and grains, mostly. Your diet should consist of at least 20% Carbohydrates if you’re trying to get a bigger butt.
- Fats: Fats function as building-blocks in the body among other things. In our case, since we’re talking about how to make your butt bigger, fats are necessary to give your body something to store in your butt / hips. They’re also important in sustaining energy, and to support growth and development.
- Proteins: Proteins help your body build muscle. This is really important particularly if you’re working out, and with the correct balance of protein, supplementation and workouts, you can see dramatic differences in your butt very quickly; as seen below.
Fitness and Supplementation
It wouldn’t be fair of us to mention nutrition and not give a huge shout out to two other incredibly important aspects of reaching your goals; working out and supplementing.
Working out to get a Bigger Butt
Anytime you want to make anything on your body bigger without the use of surgery, you’re going to be told to look to working out and supplementation. As mentioned earlier, this conversation isn’t worth having without mentioning the importance of protein which is necessary for muscle to rebuild.
To build up an area of your body, you need to effectively tare the muscle and let the body repair it. The scar tissue created in the repairs is what you’re seeing “grow” when a part of your body changes; this means there are two parts to the fitness puzzle when it comes to exercising for a bigger butt.
- Resistance: Resistance is when you break the muscle fibers. You do this through strenuous exercise. It’s important that you use proper form so that you don’t injure yourself and that you target your butt, thighs, and calves for a balanced lower body.
- Recovery: Recovery is when your body builds the scar tissue that makes the actual muscle bigger. This period is the reason trainers recommend against working out the same muscles two days in a row. If you are supplementing properly, and getting enough protein, the growth and recovery period will speed up quite a bit.
Supplementing to Get a Bigger Butt
Supplements are exactly what they sound like; they’re additions to your diet and fitness regimen that help you reach your goals faster. Said best by Dr. Mark Hyman,
“The foods you eat no longer contain the nutrient levels you require for optimal health for many reasons.”
When you’re trying to get a bigger butt, it’s thoroughly important that you’re supplementing so that your body has everything it needs to work with you. You can supplement with something that is specialized for building your butt muscles, like Gluteboost. If you combine that with a well-balanced diet an workout routine, you’re sure to see results quickly.
In the example above (Gluteboost – the biggest butt enhancement supplement company on the market) your supplement is providing a few things.
- Better muscle growth and recovery through several ingredients (maca root, dong quai, etc.).
- Hormone balancing so that your body reserves fat on the butt and hips, and doesn’t burn it.
- Energy preservation so that your body can save energy and recover faster.
Success: Foods to Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally
If you combine all of the best practices outlined here, you’re guaranteed results. In fact, the supplements alone guarantee results (or your money back). Stay consistent, stay motivated, document your progress and keep at it. You CAN reach your body goals. You can get your confidence back, feel and look great, and change your life!