If you were blessed with a big booty, chances are you may have some cellulite thrown in there as well. It’s a fact of life, but luckily it doesn’t have to be. If you want to get rid of cellulite. then you’re in luck, there are a LOT of ways you can do it.
Cellulite on your butt can be a thing of the past with a little time in the gym and a solid cellulite cream. Put in the right amount of work and you’ll be rockin’ your dream bikini bod in no time.
We’re going to go over all the options to deal with the cellulite problem; including diet and exercise, creams and pills, and surgeries to get rid of cellulite.
Get Rid of Cellulite with Good Old Fashion Diet and Exercise
Thank the good Lord that our society has gone back to loving a healthy booty, it wasn’t that long ago that women were starving themselves to fit into size nothing jeans. With women’s bodies finally being adored and accepted in their natural, curvy state, it’s important to focus on the underlying causes of cellulite on your butt in order to help get rid of it. Squeezing in a good workout and a healthy diet can help you get rid of cellulite once and for all.
Work it Out, Girl!
Cellulite is caused by fat, which means that to get rid of it you’ll need a solid balance of muscle and fat.
A toned butt can be achieved by working out all of the lower areas of your body from every possible angle. This causes your muscles to grow, helping you get a butt that is cellulite-free. Kickbacks, squats, and lunges are all great workouts to help give the cellulite on your butt a farewell party.
See a Cellulite-Killing Workout in Action:
Check out this super booty-pumping exercise video. These 7 moves are going to get your butt in top-notch shape while getting rid of your cellulite at the same time!
- 3×12 Romanian Deadlifts
- 5×10 Sumo Deadlifts
- 3×20 Lunges
- 3×20 Cable Kickbacks & Cable Pullthroughs
- 3×12 Kneeling Single Leg Leg Curl
- 3×25 Hib Abduction & Roman Chair Calf Raises
What’s on Your Plate?
A great way to get rid of cellulite on your butt is to boost your collagen production.
This can be done by eating foods that are rich in Vitamin C, so grab the orange juice and start making your grocery list.
Foods TO HELP GET RID OF CELLULITE
Try and eat some of these each day and see if you notice that rippled skin starting to disappear. (PRO-TIP: Make sure you always take before and after pictures!)
- Avocado: avocados are not only full of healthy fats and fiber, it’s also packed with anti-cellulite nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and B-complex vitamins.
- Bananas: bananas are high in potassium and low in sodium, which makes them the perfect snack for women prone to developing cellulite since sodium increases water retention and potassium does the opposite.
- Water: we all know water is beneficial in many ways, but water is the number one thing you must consume regularly if you want to get rid of cellulite. Water will help flush out toxins that help build cellulite and keep your skin firm.
- Kale: you better start adding kale to your salads because this vegetable is filled with cellulite fighting nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and calcium.
- Pineapple: not only are pineapples delicious to eat, they contain an enzyme called bromelain, which aids in blood circulation to the skin and in turn helps fight cellulite, win!
READ MORE: The Best Foods for a Bigger Butt
Get the most out of your foods by incorporating some of the best foods for a bigger butt.
The Best Products to Banish Cellulite on Your Butt
Never underestimate the power of a great product. Used in combination with an all-star workout routine and a fantastic diet you will be able to get rid of cellulite in no time at all. This means it’s time to head to your product drawer and start doing inventory.
- Bum Boutique “Bubble Bum” Cream
If you don’t see Bum Boutique’s Cellulite Cream sitting in with your products it’s time to give it a try. Bum Boutique won the award from our readers as the best butt enhancement cream on the market, see the Bum Boutique Review here.Their product is specially designed with oils, vitamins, antioxidants and more to help rejuvenate your skin and repair it. The end result of this product is skin that sees an outstanding collagen boost which translates to “bye bye, cellulite!”
- Gluteboost Booty Cream
Gluteboost is another brand that should quickly become a part of your daily vocab.Their Butt Enhancement Cream works like a charm to get rid of both cellulite and stretch marks and if that’s not the best two for one deal on the market right now then we don’t know what is. This product works its magic by plumping up the surface layers of the skin, which helps you bid your cellulite adieu.
- Vitamin C Oil
Vitamin C helps with cellulite reduction by repairing your red blood cells and keeping your skin cells safe from damage. You can find this powerhouse in fruits and veggies, but applying the oil on your cellulite allows your body to absorb it better, giving you faster effects!
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps the body eliminate toxins and improve the appearance of the skin. Add some to a glass of water and drink it every morning! You’ll be looking smoother in no time.
READ MORE: Butt Cream Options – Full Reviews and Testimonials
Butt creams that focus on cellulite-reducing help combine all the nutrients and vitamins you would need to fight those cellulite!
Surgery to Get Rid of Cellulite
Cellulite can be stubborn and almost impossible to remove using home remedies, which is why certain people turn to surgeries. However, there are definitely risks and costs that come associated that make trying at-home cellulite remedies a better option.
- Mesotherapy is the most common procedure used to get rid of cellulite. According to plasticsurgeryportal.com, the procedure essentially involves the injection of compounds to increase blood flow, encourage lymph drainage, and break down the fat.
- LipoDissolve™ is a cellulite removal injection and is considered an advanced form of Mesotherapy. The injection process is the same except LipoDissolve has a higher concentration of the active fat dissolving ingredient.
- Treatments can range from $150-$600 per session and risks include redness, bruising, temporary burning, and swelling that can last up to a week.
If you’re really serious about saying goodbye to cellulite for good, consistency is key.
Melt away cellulite from the inside out by enhancing your diet with vitamin C, work it off with some squats, or rub it away with a reputable product. You can thank us later- right now you have some cellulite fighting to do!